Unity 3D Developer
We are a development office that strives to create innovative and modern solutions. We love researching new technologies, discovering new opportunities and growing with each project. This is a rising time for us as and therefore we are looking for talented people, that we can grow with.
We are looking for a creative and passionate 3D developer with good Unity and programming skills who is interested in challenging projects and long-term cooperation.
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience with managing small teams of artists and developers
- Experience with project planning and estimations
- Experience with frontend WEB development (WebGL, Three.js, a-frame, etc.)
- Experience with AR/VR development
- Experience in working with third-party SDK and APIs
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc.)
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Good team player, able to communicate with the rest of the team
- Initiative and proactive approach to tasks and challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What would be your responsibilities?
- Plan, design and implement features
- Transform design specification into functional game/app
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
We are offering
- Opportunity to work in the fastest growing industry
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Team support for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
Your application email should contain